Agility through Mobility
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
RAG Consulting Limited and RAG Digital is owned and operated by RAG Consulting Limited, is a company registered in England & Wales with a company number 6649607, Registered address: – Littlehaven House, 24-26 Littlehaven Lane, Roffey, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 4HT
M: 07889 600008, 07768 706306
E: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this website is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not, however, exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Contractual agreements and Payment
All work undertaken by us is subject to a legally binding contract. This contract will be raised by either the Recruitment Agency or the Client if contracted directly by the Client. Example of typical Recruitment Agency’s contract terms:
“Assignment” means the period during which the Contractor is engaged by the Employment Business to render services to the Client and any renewal(s) or extension(s) of such a period.
“Assignment Schedule” means the specific details of the Assignment to be provided by the Contractor
“Client” means the person, firm or corporate body together with any subsidiary or associated Company as defined by the Companies Act 1985 requiring the services of the Contractor;
“Consultant” means the individual supplied by the Contractor to provide services to the Client, as stated in the Assignment Schedule
“Contractor” means the Limited Company engaged by the Employment Business to provide the services of the Consultant to the Client;
“Fees” means the sum payable to the Contractor as stated in the Assignment Schedule
“Services” means such services to the Client as requested by the Client or its authorised agent, and which are briefly described in the Assignment Schedule
Example of typical Recruitment Agency’s payment terms:
1. At the end of each week of an Assignment (or at the end of the Assignment where an Assignment is for a period of less than one week or is completed before the end of a week the Contractor shall deliver to the Employment Business the Employment Business’s timesheet duly completed to indicate the number of hours or days worked by the Contractor during the preceding week signed by an authorised representative of the Client. Alternatively, a project report approved by the Client detailing the services provided and Fees payable shall be accordingly submitted to the Employment Business. Such timesheets/project report must be received by the Employment Business by no later than 12:00 pm on the Tuesday day following the week to which they relate. This timesheet/project report must be accompanied by an invoice from the Contractor for the amount due from the Employment Business to the Contractor for the hours worked and services provided in that week.
2. The Employment Business will process payment of the Fees on a monthly basis upon receipt of a valid invoice, which is supported by time sheets or project reports completed by the Contractor and authorised by the Client.
3. Where the Contractor fails to submit a properly authenticated time sheet/project report that has been authorised by the Client, then the Employment Business shall be under no obligation to make payment in respect of the time worked that is covered by such time sheet/project report. The Employment Business shall make no payment to the Contractor for hours/days not worked. In the event that the Employment Business makes any payment to the Contractor in respect of time claimed to have been spent performing Services, where in fact no such Services were performed as claimed, then the Contractor shall immediately refund such payment to the Employment Business upon written notice from the Employment Business to do so.
1. The Contractor shall be entitled to Fees as detailed in the Assignment Schedule for all hours/days during which services are provided by the Contractor, provided the Contractor has duly accepted these Terms.
2. Subject to any agreement by the parties to the contrary the Contractor shall not be entitled to receive payment from either the Employment Business or the Client for time not spent on Assignment whether in respect of holidays, illness or absence for any other reason.
3. All payments will be made to the Contractor and the Contractor shall be responsible for any PAYE Income Tax and National Insurance Contributions and any other taxes and deductions payable in respect of the Consultant supplied under the Assignment.
4. Within 5 working days of the acceptance of this agreement, the Contractor must supply the Employment Business with a copy of the Contractor’s certificate of incorporation and VAT registration (if applicable), in order to receive Fees from the Employment Business.
5. All Fees payable by the Employment Business to the Contractor hereunder (i) shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax, which shall be charged by the Contractor (where the Contractor is registered for VAT and has provided a VAT registration certificate) in addition, shown separately on the invoice at the rate in effect on the date of the invoice and (ii) are gross and shall be payable net of any deductions that the Employment Business may now or in the future be required by law to deduct therefrom.
6. The Employment Business shall only reimburse expenses reasonably incurred by the Contractor in the course of performing the Services if such claim is supported by all valid receipts and documentation, together with written authorisation from the Client authorising the Contractor to incur those expenses. The Contractor shall not submit any expense claims to the Employment Business (and the Employment Business shall not be liable to reimburse expense claims) if such claims have not already been authorised and actually signed off by the line manager of the Client prior to submission to the Employment Business. For the avoidance of doubt, travel costs to and from the Client location are for the Contractor’s own account.
7. The Contractor shall be entitled to charge interest at the rate of 2% per annum above the base lending rate of the Bank of England on any sums due but not paid, from the date payment became due until the actual date of payment. The parties agree that this represents a substantial remedy in the context of the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
8. Failure to invoice for Services or any other amounts due under this Agreement. within 8 weeks after the end of the period claimed, may lead to the Employment Business being unable to claim payment from the Client. In such an event, Fees shall only be payable to the Contractor if the Employment Business is able to recover payment from the Client.
9. BACS Transfer is our only acceptable method of payment.
Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy
Termination will be determined upon each Recruitment Agency’s policies in conjunction with their Client. If working directly with a Client, termination clauses will be based upon agreement reached before assignment commences. Example of typical termination terms and conditions:
Recruitment Agency/Client, 1 week. Contractor (RAG Consulting) 4 weeks
Unless otherwise stated, the services featured on this website are only available within the United Kingdom, or in relation to postings from the United Kingdom. All advertising is intended solely for the United Kingdom market. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs, and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
All contact information can be found on our Contact link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated mobile telephone numbers.
This company is registered in England and Wales at RAG Consulting Limited and is owned and operated by RAG Consulting Limited, is a company registered in England & Wales with a company number 6649607, Registered address: – Littlehaven House, 24-26 Littlehaven Lane, Roffey, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 4HT.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Web Hosting collapse, Server fault or ISP going into receivership or administration that may affect your web services, Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or manmade eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website [and using our services/buying our products] you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of the Company.
Notification of Changes
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
If you would like to find out more about working with Steve, contact him @:
• Mobile: +44(0)7889 600008
• Email: Steve.email@example.com